Monday 6 April 2009

Apologies for the lack of updates

Just wanted to blog a quick update about the lack of updates - steroid withdrawal (I'm assuming it is this that's causing it) is really knocking me out. I'm not sleeping well at night and find it difficult to sleep during the day, consequently I'm pretty tired and feel spaced out a lot.

As well I'm feeling quite sick - either bloated sick, hungry sick, tired sick or some combination...

Have been feeling a bit low (physically) then and not really up to social networking duties! Plus to be honest when I have had sessions of feeling bright & with it, I've elected to spend time with family and/or sit outside to enjoy the time I have to myself.

Will definitely start catching up soon though - hope you understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment