Wednesday 3 June 2009

Infection

You may recall from earlier postings that infection is one of the critical things to guard against during treatment due to low-to-zero immune system. Remarkably I seemed to have protected myself against it since March but in May it all came crashing down…
• 4th-11th May
• 20th-26th May
• And now, 31st May – still here, trying to get my temperature stabilised…

All in all quite frustrating and in some instances alarming when my temperature kept climbing and I couldn’t stop shivering and shaking, but one thing that came out of it – for ages I’ve been (through my old doctor) under the misapprehension that I was allergic to Penicillin. I never used to be and it turns out that I never was! That at least makes things more manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment